Still Here

Still here. Just busy with the business of growing. Will you look at how much Cal has grown since I last posted. Like cabbage, as the Dutch nurses would say of newborns. Like weeds as Australians say. I like cabbage better.

It's spring holidays here and Cal is at home everyday. We originally had a camper van holiday booked, but in the end cancelled it as we decided to just Stay-cation around here instead. And so far, so good.

Lots of pools, parties, playdates etc. And the weeks just fly at the moment. I'm hardly working, spending more time with Cal, and Thursday seems to gallop around every week. So much quicker than when I'm slugging it away at offices. So I guess that means I like this stay-at-home-mum thing, huh? Time flies when you're having fun and all that.

I'm going to try and get back on this blogging thing. I'm trying to figure out a way of capturing life and this lovely boy's childhood without writing stuff he'll roll his eyes at when he's old enough to read. 

So here's my growing boy. Isn't he enormous? Isn't he heaven?




Comments

Popular Posts