Schedule, Yeah!

David and I are schedule-loving-freaks. I go to bed at 10.15pm every single night and wake up at 6.10am every morning happy as can be. I love knowing what's happening when and get quite pouty if my plans for the day are scuttled. I have no truck with spontaneity and no one has ever described me as unpredictable. But David is 'Next-Level' organized. He keeps a daily agenda that he updates by the hour. Like if someone calls to say, 'hey let's meet at 1pm instead of 12,' he'll immediately move colored boxes around in iCal to reflect the changes. I won't go so far as to say this kind of behavior turns me on or anything, but I'll admit I think it's really cool. Does that make me even more of a freak? Freaks we may be, but Cal is already loving the schedule. Bath time at 5pm, YouTube at 5.30pm (don't panic Mum, we read stories all day), cuddles with his dummy at 6pm and then he falls asleep. Happy family. 

OMG I've just realized we've called our child after the Mac calendar application...iCal
Bath time
Cal's first bath toy

Comments

Popular Posts