Baby Juggling

Straight off the back of losing a big client last week, this week I scored a few great freelance jobs and David and I are having our first taste of what it's like to juggle a baby and 2 freelance careers. As we're both working from home this week, we're tag-teaming the baby-sitting hours, but next week when David is shooting we'll try out a baby-sitting agency. I have to say it feels great to be back at work. Today I got to wear a dress, ride my bike on my own and have lunch at a cafe before a meeting! Fancy, I know. I wonder how it'll go next week with me actually working at my desk and Cal and a sitter in the other room. Well hopefully, as it's my dream to be able to work from home and not have to find a full-time job while he's so little.
Multi-tasking Dad
Business Baby

Comments

  1. Just got my cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys at home...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts