Autumn In Amsterdam

I've always loved Autumn in Sydney. In year 9 I won a prize for my Keatsian-style poem: Ode To Autumn. Luckily for you its verses escape me now, but I'm sure there was talk of mellow sunshine, the taste of crisp evenings and FW fashions. The weather this weekend in Amsterdam had a similar feel to it and I was all a-buzz with excitement that cooler weather is coming. Cooler, not cold, because I'm not looking forward to winter per se, but wrapping Cal up in cute scarves and hats is going to be fun! Or maybe it'll be a pain in the butt and we'll lose a glove right as we're about to dash out the door, or he'll refuse to wear his hat in the snow. I know, I know. But right now it sounds fun! So to welcome Autumn this weekend Cal and I made beef bourguignon and tried on some winter fashions.
I do not know how to rotate images

Comments

Popular Posts