Cal is 9 Months!

Hey Cal, those little teeth are killing me with their cuteness
Cal is 9 months this week and it's true what they say about their little personalities really beginning to shine around this age. He's always been a cheerful little chap, but now he has interests as well, such as doorknobs, puppies and kitties, and drinking water from a cup. He's also loving spending 1 day a week with his Nan-Nick and Opa. I hardly dare say it, in case I jinx it, but he's also sleeping really well, from 7 till 5.30, which is stupid-early, but I'm thankful for the full night's sleep (if I go to bed at 8.30 which I normally do quite happily). This coming week he'll have his first try-out days at creche, which I'm sure he's going to like because loud and rowdy kids are another of his current favorite things.

Comments

Popular Posts