Home Alone-ish

And so it begins. Last night David left on a jet plane for the first of 3 work trips over the next 6 weeks. He'll be ducking in and out to wash knickers and socks, but for the good part of the next month Cal and I will be flying solo. It feels a bit miserable this morning with Cal teething and the state of Amsterdam's weather. Thank goodness David gave me a last minute lesson in downloading TV before he left. My friend Caroline has gotten me hooked on this wonderful/horrific series called, 'Call the Midwife' which follows a group of cute/sexy/chummy/ sweet midwives in London's East End in the 50s. I, without-fail, cry at the end of each episode, so in that respect it's actually a good thing David's away for a bit because he just didn't understand how watching episode after episode of traumatic/heart-warming delivery stories was classified as entertainment.
More of her
Less of him for a few weeks

Comments

Popular Posts