New, Muuuch Shorter, Hair

Cal, love him, totally buggered my hair. It was always on the limp, scraggly side of things, but a year of baby hormones and 9 months of intensive hair-pulling finished it off. I've been wearing it up in one of those big hair clips that I've always associated with mums, resigned to the fact that it was my destiny along with flat shoes and pumpkin-shouldered-cardigans. But then yesterday I saw a picture of Keira Knightly with an A-line bob, longer at the font, shorter at the back - the opposite of a mullet - and within an hour was sitting at the hairdressers. Best not to think about these things too much. I texted David a picture (he's away on work) and he responded, omg, show me the sides. I sent back a picture of the sides and then heard absolutely nothing back. But as the hairdresser reassured me, no guy has ever been thrilled about the idea of shorter hair, but they always come around. I hope so, and if not, he can stick it in his ear ;)
I think I'll probably have to wear red lipstick at all times with new cut to avoid looking like a 12 year old
Update: New haircut received husbandly approval on return from business trip. Hairdresser was right after all.

Comments

Popular Posts