Christmas Eve

I often wish I could lasso Australia and drag it just a bit closer to Europe. I'm not sure how Europe would feel having a bunch of Australians within Easy-Jet proximity but I know that it would be lovely if my family could be here for Cal's first Christmas. So far it's been a different kind of Christmas, everyone's coughing, Cal didn't want to sleep last night and twice today I've caught a cup full of his vomit in my hands after he's choked on a piece of toast. It's not the picture postcard first Christmas I imagined but it's still been a lot of fun. The turkey's on, there's presents to be unwrapped and so far Hans and Nicky haven't kicked us out. Quite the opposite - they actually seem to like the little monster that we invited to Christmas dinner. To my family - Mum, Dad, Simon and Alex - we wish you could be here to join the party. Have a peaceful Christmas and we'll see you so so soon! All our love, Emma, David & Cal.
Christmas Eve bath




Comments

Popular Posts