Keeping Busy

Oh my, this week has been busy. To feel really worthy of our coming month off in Oz I picked up a few too many hours this week. I still remember what it feels like to not have enough work, so when someone asks would  like to help out on a job I always say yes. David's a bit the same. He's also manically busy with shooting and post right up until we leave. Cal is also flat-out with being a barrel of monkeys. So it's the weekend, but it doesn't really feel like it. It's just a day to squeeze in a bit more work and a few extra loads of washing. In between juggling Cal. I'm afraid our parenting leaves a wee bit to be desired this week. We're not the enthusiastic and educational Sesame Street residents I'd always hoped to be. There's a bit too much telly and 'adventures' have been mostly down the Kinkerstraat to the supermarket. But not long now... Come on, Australia.
He woke up at 9pm and we let him get up to watch telly.. that's defeat on my face
Snoozing/playing. Who says men can't multi-task?
Still the happiest baby on the block

Comments

Popular Posts