Thirty Three

One cold dark day back in December I turned 33 and it was probably the least fun birthday of my life. I  spent the day working on a presentation deck at an agency where no-one knew it was my birthday, I worked late, rode home through the rain and collapsed into bed with the promise to make up for it on the weekend. The weekends came and went and we never really got round to doing anything. I don't need my birthday to be a spectacular, I don't even need there to be gifts cause I feel a bit old for that now, but there does need to be a good restaurant and great wine involved. So one of the many days that Mum had Cal in Australia, we made up for it with a swim at Boy Charles pool and a great lunch at Woolloomooloo warf.
A few i-Phone pics from the day.
A swim at the stunning Boy Charles pool at the edge of the harbor
White colored wine and tablecloths are my favorite
They'll do. Lunch at Manta on Woolloomooloo warf
A walk through the city
And a read in the Botanic Gardens

Comments

Popular Posts