Boy Stuff

I read somewhere that 2 year old boys have as much, or more, testosterone coursing through them than 17 year old boys, which would explain 2 things about Cal's recent behavior: 
1. the increasing amount of I-have-no-idea-what-I-want meltdowns
2. the sudden intensification of baby-boners (sorry, I don't know what the technical term for those are, despite having once spent a month copywriting all things penile for an erectile disfunction client).

So, as mentioned in a previous post, it's been tantrum-town around here, BUT somedays it isn't. Like today! Even though it was a Bad Day because David left for a work trip, it was also a Good one, because Cal played adorably all day, tottering from one happy game to the next, pausing occasionally to come and give his ol' mum a hug, which is not something testosterone-fueled 17, or 2 year olds are known for. So I guess we got a day off today. And it was fun. And I really liked being his mum.
Cal investigating my necklaces on the back of the door
These were actually taken over the weekend, but he was pretty cute then too

Comments

Popular Posts