Some Sunny Sunday

This post is basically just for the Grandparents, to let them know that we didn't put Cal out with the garbage last night. Actually, there was nothing the matter with him yesterday, it was us. We were having having parental tantrums. He was pretty patient with us.

Today is sunnier in every respect. My cold has eased up a bit and we went to the zoo this morning. I'm not sure how much Cal enjoyed it. He kept getting annoyed at me for not letting him touch the animals like he can at the petting zoo down the road. Those prozac-rabbits couldn't care less if a toddler stuffs one of their floppy bunny ears into its mouth. I'm not sure endangered red pandas would feel the same way.

It's still a little nippy out there and I found an extra pair of socks in the backpack for Cal to wear as gloves on the way home. Tourist season is in full swing and I don't have a bike bell, so there was a bit of hollering for people to get off the bike path. Cal, every day more the mimic, loves a good shout at tourists too. "Arrgghhhhghhggggaaaaa." 
Looking for toys under his cot
Cal, April, 2013

Comments

Popular Posts