Mad About The Boy

David and I are in love. With our kid. We're kind of besotted. Tonight at dinner I admitted my feelings and David confessed he felt the same. We spend all our time endlessly recounting sweet things he does. He is just so darn lovely at the moment, it's killing us. Indulge us for a minute...

He has a mild case of chicken pox, but so far the only difference it's made is in a 20% increase in cuddle-time. No complaints here.

Today I wanted to know if he was feeling well. He doesn't really understand the idea of sick, so I kept asking if he was happy. And he'd smile at me and nod.

He has just learnt his name and constantly refers to himself in the third person. This is the only time in his life that this will be adorable as opposed to creepy.

He only wants to be dried with red towels. When it was time to get out of the bath tonight I pointed at a grey towel just for kicks. He said, No grey, Mama! Orange! (His word for red).

Tonight David made him a washcloth full of oats to soothe his spots in the bath, he lay back and let me sponge him all over with the creamy cloth. When I stopped he whispered, anana (another). I almost died of happiness.


Comments

  1. Wie of wat u ook wilt (laten) vervoeren: personen, documenten of pakketten, Wie of wat u ook wilt (laten) vervoeren: personen, documenten of pakketten, bij Marcus bent u altijd aan het goede adres. Onze gestage groei danken wij aan een hoge mate van klanttevredenheid. Wie die eenmaal heeft ervaren, wil niet meer anders!
    www.marcus.nlbij Marcus bent u altijd aan het goede adres. Onze gestage groei danken wij aan een hoge mate van klanttevredenheid. Wie die eenmaal heeft ervaren, wil niet meer anders!
    www.marcus.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts