Autumn In Amsterdam

This month has been a real season of growth for Cal. Every day we see him edge closer towards boyhood and those fun years of him being a kid with a life of his own.

This past month he joined the ranks of people who ride their scooters, and don’t just push them. So now David and I can add ‘created independent life-form that can control wheeled vehicle’ to our list of life accomplishments. Did I make that? I wonder as I watch him speed away from us into his own life. It’s so exhilarating when he’s travelling so fast that I have to run to keep up with him.

And the other morning Cal discovered The Sleep-In. “Cal are you coming into bed to give me a cuddle?” I called when I heard him wake. “More sleepy,” he called back and stayed in bed for another 15 minutes. Ha. He really is a human being.

And “Cal miss you,” became “I love Mummy & Daddy.” That was also nice. 


Shitty photos, camera's in the shop again..

Comments

Popular Posts