Things We Hear 20 Times A Day

Cal is a masterclass on what is takes to get fluent in English ASAP. It involves CONSTANT talking for 11 hours a day. And I mean constant, not like you talk a bit and then I'll have a go - but like I'll talk without a break/breath for all that time. I call it Toddler-FM and it's bloody hard to switch off!

Here's some on his favourite catch-phrases these days:
Wake up! You. Wake. Up!
A fart! ahahahaahahhaha
You’re a wee, I’m a poopy and Daddy’s a fart!
I need to wee! Stay right there!
What’s that noise?!
DING!! (when he’s found something he was looking for, or has a great idea. A personal favourite of mine)
Sheeesh (his current toddler swearword of choice, better than the F-bomb, which was dropped a few times last month).
Soweeee! (sorry, not sorry)
What you doing?
Me also!
What does that mean?
I think not.
Stop singing.
Mum. Mum. Mum. Mum. Mumumumumumumuuuuuuu-m!!!
You do it.
I give you a kiss!
Daddy has No Hair!
Have a little sleep, ok? (sleep with me in my bed)

Comments

Popular Posts