Luna Park

Excuse the crappy i-Phone pics, but with me it's a case of kid, good camera, crowds: choose two. So with another unseasonably (who knows what's seasonal in this strange country??) warm autumn day in the 20s Cal and I decided to go to Luna Park on the harbour foreshore - another one of those cool firsts that I've been dreaming about sharing with this little guy.
Cal at Luna Park, May 2015
Not too crowded, and lovely and warm
A great moment when he picked up the gun and said, "Mum, does your car need a fill up?" No idea. Yet :)
Not scared, not overly impressed with the ferris wheel
Could this be the last smudge of peanut butter I'll wear from my almost-not-a-baby-anymore boy?
That's life, kid
Love how undeveloped and retro they've kept the park, right down to the 1930s music pumped in, instead of Lady Gaga
Lunch on the ferry dock
We had such a perfect day on the slides, ferris wheel, dodgem cars and carousel
With only one large-ish meltdown at the end..
But overall the day was so great - full of sunshine and good vibes, thanks Cal xx
Slip-sliding with my guy at Coney Island

Comments

Popular Posts