School Orientation Day!

This morning Cal had his orientation day at primary school. His first morning of getting dressed in his school uniform and walking up the hill to Big School instead of down the hill to Kindy. He was dressed hours early, of course. 

As we walked up the hill he shouted, 'stop taking photos of me! Why are you doing that?' When I explained that we want to remember this special day forever he thought about it for a moment and said, 'Ok then, take a photo of me.' 

Overall he was very confident going in. At the gate he had a moment where he said, 'Nah I don't want to, let's go back to my kindy.' And then right as we were about to leave him at the classroom door he stuck out his bottom lip - see photo below, but then went in happily. An hour later he came out beaming. 'The teacher's name was Miss Hudson and I thought she said Miss Huntsman, which was funny!" What a happy day..

















Comments

Popular Posts