Cal is 9! An Interview

A couple weeks ago our gorgeous Cal turned 9. Like all parents we can hardly believe it – how big he is and also how we've been parents for almost 10 years.

It was a very lockdown party with a morning treasure hunt for gifts, blueberry pancakes and then his friend Leon over for cake and video games. At the end of the day he said it was one of his best birthdays ever. Further evidence for the case that kids love small, simple birthdays. And so do their parents.

It's also time I did another birthday interview with Cal. Here's 9:

Hey Cal, what did you do today?

First I did homeschool, then I went outside and played with my friends in the snow, but actually I wanted to go to school.


What's good about being 9?

I can stay up till 9. I can go further than the playground on my own.


Who's your favourite person to hang out with?

Leon.


Can you describe a very specific moment that makes you happy?

When it's snowing, but not too cold.


If you were in charge of things, what would you change?

I'd change my sister's attitude. She only says UMMAMAMMMAMA because she thinks everything is hers.


What is your special talent?

Gaming. And making friends. But not so good at keeping them.


What's your favourite food?

Sushi and pizza.













Comments

Popular Posts