Our Wedding - Part 3

I don't know if you've ever done The Dance of Secret Pleasure? I certainly hadn't until our friend Frank (who made our equally insane wedding cake) introduced us to it during our wedding reception. The Dance of Secret Pleasure involves drinking A Lot of Dutch port and then doing this kind of low-down groove while you shield your eyes. It's an addictive little move and one of my favorite wedding moments was watching it spread like wild-fire through the party tent - my best friends, my brothers, my mum were all in on it, feeling the port work its not-so-secret magic. The conga-line and my little brother's jaw-dropping moon-walk also deserve special mentions. Our DJ Jake stepped in last-minute to save us from our bone-headed idea of "just popping someone's i-pod on" for the reception and absolutely killed it. He had the whole tent dancing all evening and we will never forget it. Thanks! I am also incredibly grateful that David picked up his camera and snapped these as he was dancing around!
Jake on decks
With Lachlan
Pernille, Jill and Andrea
Frank, Miles & Toby
Hans & Nicky
Pernille & Gabrielle
Caroline & Mum (also the birthday girl!)
Guillame, Menno & Nic
With Alex, Caroline & Frank
Always classy
With Ames
Guillame, Menno & Joris
Jo
Gabrielle & Frank
Cralan & Toby
ED
Caroline masterfully leading the conga
Here we come!
Shoes off!
Pernille Forever
The Happy/Drunk Couple

Comments

Popular Posts